A few months ago, Alex and I packed up our lovely home in Eugene and moved. While we are still working on getting settled here in Portland and so we don’t have advice to share yet on the process of moving in (those posts will come later!) we do have some tips to share that we learned from our experience of packing up and moving. I was inspired to write this post after reading Tracy of Shutterbean‘s posts about packing tips & tricks on her fantastic column High Straightenance on the collaborative website Homefries. The posts with Tracy’s great packing advice can be found here: Part 1 and Part 2. While Alex and I don’t claim to be experts on the subject (far from it) we learned quite a bit while we fumbled through the process, and hopefully our tips can help you out during your next move.
- Pinot&panade. Yum. yfrog.com/mnk91gyjj 5 years ago
- #drinkchile @jakepip this chard is corked, mutha! But the Pinot is delicious. Nice earth on it. http://t.co/BUMoYSUu 5 years ago
- #teutonicwines ! Delicious. Well done, Barnaby. http://t.co/mC38PlZc 5 years ago
- Still the best in town. http://t.co/TLB2rtGi 5 years ago
- The very best yfrog.com/odxf4qayj 5 years ago
Follow Becky on Pinterest