Over on 26th and Clinton in Southeast Portland, just a few blocks between my (Alex’s) middle school and high school, there is a little corner with multiple dining spots: K&F Coffee, The Press Club wine bar, NoHo’s Hawaiian, and many more. Two of these spots are Broder, a Scandinavian cafe, and Savoy Tavern, a mid-western themed restaurant and bar. They are owned by the same people, and we love both spots. In this post Becky will share with you our outing to Broder, and Alex will share the trip to Savoy. Enjoy!
- Pinot&panade. Yum. yfrog.com/mnk91gyjj 5 years ago
- #drinkchile @jakepip this chard is corked, mutha! But the Pinot is delicious. Nice earth on it. http://t.co/BUMoYSUu 5 years ago
- #teutonicwines ! Delicious. Well done, Barnaby. http://t.co/mC38PlZc 5 years ago
- Still the best in town. http://t.co/TLB2rtGi 5 years ago
- The very best yfrog.com/odxf4qayj 5 years ago
Follow Becky on Pinterest