On Saturday Portland got a major heat wave. We don’t get really hot weather here very often, so when it does happen, it’s hard to know what to do, or wear, or eat. Alex and I spent a lot of the day reading in the shade and drinking iced tea. When dinnertime rolled around, we wanted to make something cool and refreshing that was pretty simple to make and that wouldn’t result in an even hotter kitchen. Enter this lovely little grilled chicken and quinoa bowl with cucumber, tomato and feta.
- Pinot&panade. Yum. yfrog.com/mnk91gyjj 5 years ago
- #drinkchile @jakepip this chard is corked, mutha! But the Pinot is delicious. Nice earth on it. http://t.co/BUMoYSUu 5 years ago
- #teutonicwines ! Delicious. Well done, Barnaby. http://t.co/mC38PlZc 5 years ago
- Still the best in town. http://t.co/TLB2rtGi 5 years ago
- The very best yfrog.com/odxf4qayj 5 years ago
Follow Becky on Pinterest